If we make a list of water-based cleaners, the bona floor will top the list because of how authentic, natural, pure, and convenient it is. Bona floor cleaner has been an absolute favorite over the years.
From our grandparents to us, many generations have passed, but the authenticity, quality, and popularity of the bona floor cleaners haven’t changed a little. For the cleaning purpose, we cannot suggest anything better than a bona floor cleaner.
But now the question may arise bona floor cleaner safe for bamboo floors? We will try to give an in details insight into this in this article.
Bamboo floors are somewhat different than traditional floors of hardwood. If you use any random floor cleaner on the bamboo floor, there might be negative consequences. So, you must be careful while choosing one.
Using Process of Bona Floor Cleaner
For making the floor clean and look glossy, there’s hardly any competitor for bona floor cleaners. But to get that floor, you just need to know the actual using process of bona floor cleaner. Otherwise, the performance will not be satisfactory.
We can combine the whole process of using bona floor cleaner into fewer steps. The presence of dampness and the chemicals used to clean them can severely damage hardwood floors. Things can go wrong even if you have the right cleaning that is advised for a hardwood floor, but if you don’t apply it in the correct manner. Follow these instructions to get the most out of your bona hardwood floor cleaner:
- The very first step is that you need to remove the furniture or the other things that are on the floor; basically, you need to clear the space where you want to use the bona floor cleaner. However, note that dragging heavy furniture across the surface may harm the finish, so try to avoid doing so.
- Now, it is time to eliminate or remove all the dirt, debris, or any other wastage. Do it by using a vacuum cleaner; otherwise, during the cleaning process, the particles will leave scratches on the floor.
- Dirt can be easily removed from the floor by using the bona hardwood Floor Cleaner. So, we would highly recommend the bona floor cleaner for the cleaning purpose. But this should be done after reading the directions provided by the manufacturer on the label.
- Now, with the help of a mop wipe, the whole floor should be cleaned with the bona hardwood floor cleaner. It will help to eliminate the dissolved dirt.
- As you go on with your cleaning, make sure to fully wring out soiled pads after repeatedly rinsing them in clean water.
- If you still see stains visible on the floor, then apply the bona hardwood floor cleaner gently on those spots where the stains are visible and rub it softly with any cleaning pad.
- Now, let the floor dry. After the floors have been allowed to air dry fully, polish them with bona Wood Floor Polish using an applicator pad, and then wait at least two hours for the coating to dry naturally.
This is it. See how easy the whole process is! Follow this process while applying the bona hardwood floor cleaner, and you will see the result yourself.
But one thing you must remember while applying cleaner is that as hardwood flooring is so extremely absorbent, any water that pools on its surface will eventually cause the wood to buckle, distort, and rot. On your wood floors, you should, at all costs, avoid using a damp mop and a pail of cleaning solution.
Let’s see whether bona floor cleaner is safe for bamboo floors
If we have to be honest, then the answer to this question would be very complex because there’s no direct answer to this query.
If you look around, you will see a lot of people are using bona floor cleaner for bamboo floors. But if we talk about our experience with using the bona floor cleaner on bamboo floors, then that was quite different.
Bamboo floors are not like traditional wood floors. Bamboo floors can be damaged easily if anything sensitive has been used on them. So, on the bamboo floor, you cannot use something that has too many chemicals within it.
Bona floor cleaner is said to be formulated with high chemical substances like hydrogen peroxide, which can be harmful to bamboo floors. Also, when we used the bona floor cleaner on our bamboo floors, we could see that the cleaner didn’t get absorbed easily; as a result, there were footprints.
But on the other hand, many people gave positive reviews. It might be a reason that we used too much quantity on the floor. So, if you take our suggestion, then we would say a too large amount of bona floor cleaner wouldn’t be safe for bamboo floors. So, use an adequate amount and mix it with other mild substances, and then use it.
Well, technically, the bona floor cleaner is safe to some extent for the bamboo floor, but there are better choices. Bona cleaners are the best of the best when it comes to cleaning the hardwood floor. Then again, as we have already told you, you can go with bona floor cleaner for your bamboo floors. But in that case, you have to be very careful from the mixing to the applying process. A little bit of carelessness can cause damage to the bamboo floor.
Killing the germs and bacteria and wiping off the dirt and filth are the core jobs of bona floor cleaners. It works great on floors and gives quick results.
But if you want to use it on bamboo floors, you need to be a little careful. You can learn about the rest if you go through this article where we described almost everything regarding bona floor cleaner and its usage on the bamboo floor.